Memo to Financial Advisors:
Can One Free 46-Page Book Solve Your Biggest Marketing Problem?
If you must establish trust and distinctiveness in your highly competitive marketplace, then you must read The Financial Advisor’s Dilemma: How Can They Trust You When They Don’t Even Know You?
This short, powerful minibook by New York Times best-selling author and Shark Tank entrepreneur Michael Levin, with a foreword by Baseball Hall of Famer Dave Winfield, can transform your position in the marketplace.
In The Financial Advisor’s Dilemma, you’ll get answers to these pressing questions:
- Why do financial advisors have such a difficult time creating trust with prospects?
- Is there a proven alternative to both cold calls and spending thousands of dollars on dinner events for high net worth prospects?
- How can you stand out from the pack without breaking the bank?
- What’s the easiest way to get speaking engagements, radio and TV appearances?
- What’s the one thing to add to your website that practically no other financial advisor can offer?
“This fascinating book will show financial advisors how to tap into the top 1% of American wealth.”
Mitchell S. Brill, JD, MSFS, CFP®, CAP® , CEXP(tm), Managing Director, Altium Wealth Management, Purchase, New York
The minibook is free. The solutions are priceless.
Simply provide us with your name and email to receive your free copy: